Saturday, December 5, 2009

Online Reputation Mangaement Memorandum

To: Taylor K. Adams
From: Emily Flinders
Date: December 5, 2009
RE: Online Reputation

When I conducted a search for your name, I first discovered that Taylor Adams is a very common name. I found that you are a PR intern for USU extension marketing department, and you wrote an article for the Statesman entitled, “Discover the Ag advantage. ” Click here for the link.

After a lot of searching I also found your blog. Click here for link.
Your blog consists of school related work from JCOM 2300 and Online Journalism. I was unable to determine where you attend school, or what exactly you are studying from your work. I looked you up on Facebook, and you have a Facebook account and are in the Utah State network. Your page is blocked so only those you approve as friends can view your page. According to your network, you are graduating from Utah State in 2011. You currently have 154 friends.

After searching the USU website, I found that you were part of a trick-or-treat for charity that was held in October. You were listed as the contact. You also write for a publication called “The True Aggie” which is a newsletter for the College of Agriculture. You wrote an article entitled, “Kjelgren named PSC Department Head.” This is the information I found from conducting various searches for you on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment